Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Post 7: "A person that I admire"

Hi guys!

Today I will talk you about person that I admire from mi field. I admire many persons in my career and my field, but one of them is a little bit of more admire from me.

This person is teacher of faculty, I talking about Claudia Cerda (in picture). She is Forestry, but with PhD in Agricultural Sciences with a Specialization in Economics in Natural Resources. Actually she works in Ministerio del Medio Ambiente (MMB), CONAF (sometimes), and Department of Forest Management and Environment of Universidad de Chile doing class and different projects focus on society and how  it’s related whit environment and ecosystems.

I admire her, because I like her field: social area, relation and interaction between social field (human welfare) and environment, our ecosystems. I would like (I hope in a future not very far) work and carry out job in her area.

Okey guys! that’s all today, I hope you have a good week and COME ON with this semester end! YOU CAN DO IT!


See you soon, xoxo   

2 comments: