Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Post 8 "My Favorite Topic"

Hi guys!

In this opportunity I will talk you about “Servicios de los Bosques”, a topic of a subject “Productos y Servicios de los Bosques”. This topic I really liked in this semester, and was that motivation what I needed in difficult time (vocational crisis).

When I was in Liceo (or high school), I was in Humanist elective, and I really liked that’s all, history, literature, economy, etc. But, I chose Forestry because I like so hard nature and wood, so… I’m here.

This year (start year), I had a vocational crisis for this, but between May and June start topic “Servicios de los bosques” (or wood services), where I achieved understand the relation between human welfare, ecosystems and services that can provide for human being. All this roused my humanist side and I started read about that theme. Finally, I proposed work in there, where two things that I like very much it unite.

Well, that’s all today, I hope you have a good week and FORCE in all! COME ON! Holidays it’s here!

See you soon guys, xoxo.

1 comment: