Thursday, May 25, 2017

Post 5: "A Old Pic"

Hey guys! Today I feel melancholic because I saw my old photography’s what I have in my facebook, and I found one what represent my life in general. I am talking about the history behind this pic:

I taken this photo in humanist elective when I was in my last year of school and PSU was the only thing important. I was happy and melancholic in that moment because I was going to see my schoolmate (I loved them much) but also I was going to know a new world totally different, the University.

My last year in school was very stressful with pressure of PSU and NEM –but cannot be compared with university-, but that year was one of better years of my life also. I did a lot things what I never have, I met lot people –and one of that people is my boyfriend now-, I ate so much and had fun too.

That’ all, I leave you another photo from me and my classmate, what I like so much too:
La imagen puede contener: 30 personas, personas sonriendo

Thanks U for reading guys, xoxo. 

1 comment:

  1. The college is a great stage, which you gain of returning to live

    ReplyDelete