Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Post 10: "Final Post"

Hi guys!
Here we are, semester end and our mental sanity too, and as this subject it’s end too, I want give my about my experience with this blog's methodology.

When I create my account in this platform, I didn’t know something about how to use or how to unit my friend’s o classmates, but along the time, I was taking rate this social net.

 I think this was a really good tool to loosen up the redacting part in English, this served for me and to learn new words in English, besides it’s so funny read posts of my classmate and their experiences. I don't know what add to this methodology, I think it’s very effective, but could be better if this it is implemented for talk part with more oral presentations about different themes all weeks (Foresters already went through that… cofcofRIFcofcof).

Other thing I would like write is: I will miss this blog, I took affection :c it’s cute :c but live is just like that.

Well, that’s all, I hope you have a good semester end, FORCE in all exams and we can achieve it!
I will miss you, guys but I will continue see you, I promise.

Resultado de imagen para semester end memes
Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment