Thursday, May 18, 2017

Post 4: "Día del Patrimonio"

Hi guys! Today I’m very patrimonial, and that’ why I will write about “Día Del Patrimonio Cultural”.

The Cultural Heritage day or “Día Del Patrimonio Cultural” in Chile it’s an annual activity of which purpose is allow for generic public knows the enjoy the cultural, historical and national architectural heritage.


I really like this day, and it’s one most important for me, because I enjoy with the history in all areas of it; go out one day, all day, with my boyfriend (and adventure partner)  knowing different places of this city, places that ever is closed, that is something what I really (really) love.

I like very much nature and my career, but other part of me is very happy knowing history, heritage places, heritage builds of Santiago and the rest of Chile too (one perk of have a boyfriend who is history student).

That’s all guys! I hope them like that.


See you soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment