Thursday, April 20, 2017

Post 3: "My favorite Piece of Technology"

Hi Everyone!
 Today I talk you about my favorite piece of technology, that is the mobile.
Mobile are one piece of technology more important in my life, I use every day, in every moment, even in class (sometimes). Mobile allow for biggest communication between people that are for away (of distance), also that still be good for have fun and simplify live of persons who have it when search information in internet, listen to music, watch videos on YouTube or others web sites, find persons of the infancy on Facebook, news at the moment in twitter, look pictures of family, friends and comrade of university on Instagram.
This technology device is good but with moderation -like every-, without having to consuming us and keeping the family nucleus.
Well guys! this is all, I leave a pic of my mobile♥ My regalón :)
Bye!


1 comment: